Corero Network Security plc (AIM: CNS.L), a provider of high-performance, real-time DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) defense solutions, announces that has released a major update to the renowned SmartWall ® Threat Defense System (TDS).
Corero’s SmartWall Threat Defense System already delivers line-speed performance for the fastest, always-on, real-time DDoS protection but these new enhancements drive the solution to industry-leading levels of accuracy and effectiveness for detection and mitigation. Automatic DDoS. “We are extremely excited to announce some fantastic DDoS defense innovations, along with a host of other advancements that make our solution more flexible, more resilient and easier to deploy,” said Ashley Stephenson , Chief Technology Officer at Corero.
These latest advancements include the following:
- Innovative automatic protection against the latest botnet and Spectrum flood attacks
- Extensibility to dynamically improve visibility and protection in a production system
- Enabling and accelerating customer migration to DDoS-protected 100G Internet connectivity with industry-leading price performance for Terabit mitigation in just 5RU
- Integrated link protection for devices that are always on, online, with incoming traffic
- In-service software updates for increased network uptime and resilience
“This launch is a great achievement by our engineering team and will continue to position Corero at the forefront of the real-time DDoS protection market, helping our clients maintain the highest levels of business continuity in the face of the increase in cyberattacks,” said Ashley Stephenson, Corero’s Chief Technology Officer.